Al-Suwaidi & Company has extensive experience in the oil and gas industry and high efficiency in taking over the work of national, foreign and multinational companies. Our Oil and Gas department includes a multidisciplinary team headed by Mr. Mohammad Rashid Al Suwaidi who was head of the Legal Affairs Department at the Emirates Petroleum Corporation. The team provides legal advice to energy companies and investors, our sustained commitment to client service is reflected in our long-standing relationships as advisors to many leading oil and gas companies. In addition to the extensive experience in the field of negotiation, arbitration, and litigation in complex legal cases, as well as, dealing with various issues in the oil and gas industry such as the following:
- International Energy Transactions.
- Joint projects between regional and international companies.
- Environmental Issues.
- Exploration and Development Agreements.
- Transportation and Storage Agreements.
- Project financing and general corporate issues.